Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's cupcakes

It has been so long since I have posted - I am trying to catch up today!!!  School is getting so busy and I am a coach for Maps, Graphs & Charts for UIL.  So last Satuday I was at a UIL meet ALL DAY!!!  Yesterday I had an Open House to share a little bit about Stampin Up! with a few friends.  And next Saturday I have another UIL meet ALL DAY!!!   I just wanted to share a baking trick I learned for Valentine's day this year - you could use it for other occasions too! 
I copied the idea from this website: http://bakeitinacake.com/recipes/heartinacupcake
I used a cake mix though - I was only able to get 12 cupcakes out of it.  But it was perfect for my family dinner, a few family members were unable to attend and I was left with the perfect number to share with my friends at lunch the next day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment