Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Cards

It's been awhile since I've posted anything.  I'm still stamping.  In November I had a Christmas Stamp-a-Stack.  Everyone made 12 cards, 4 each of 3 designs.  Here are two of the cards we made. 

This card uses a retired stamp set.  This is very similar to the Christmas card I sent last year.  But I just LOVE this stamp set and I wanted to include it in the stamp-a-stack.



I CASEd this card from this blog.  I love this stamp set and wanted to find a great way to use it for my stamp-a-stack.  It is called Festive & Fun, and is from the Holiday Mini.  The set also includes a Halloween stamp and a Valentine's Day stamp.  It provides the perfect opportunity to use the blender pen.

Isn't this reindeer card SUPER CUTE??? I made this at our demonstrator meeting in November.  I'm not sure who designed it but I wanted to share.  Rudolph's face is made using the Owl Punch and the Glimmer Paper adds the perfect touch for his nose!


No comments:

Post a Comment