Sunday, March 27, 2011

50 Years

I am working on making an invitation for a small get together we will be having this summer to celebrate my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary.  Here are some pictures I am working with to put on the invitation.  I thought they were really cute so I wanted to share.


 This is at their rehearsal dinner.


This was taken in December after they were married in June of 1961.

I am planning on CASEing this card, with a few alterations.  CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything - stampers are very good at this.

3 comments:

  1. Does she know that her dress is totally in style right now? I love these pictures and I love your grandparents too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so nice and how it takes me back. First congratualions to your grandparents on this wonderful milestone in their lives together. 1961 was when I graduated from high school and married in 1963 to my 1st husband. Styles were so different back then and I remember them so vividly...I still have my wedding gown hanging in the basement and I still love the design. I am sure your grandparents will be thrilled by your album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea of a card to case. Those photos are priceless!

    ReplyDelete