You get ALL of this (over $300 worth of stuff) - for only $148.75 (FREE SHIPPING). PLUS a special bonus bundle worth over $50 (a Simply Sent kit and stamp set, Color Coach, AND a punch valued at $16.95 or less).
Pretty much everything is cutsomizable too! You get to choose stamp sets, ink colors, etc.
Here are just a few of the perks and benefits you would receive by joining Stampin' Up!:
-Participation in the Summer Mini pre-order which starts April 1st (and all other pre-orders a month or more before the customer sales period, often with additional discounts)
- A special birthday discount, an extra 15% off one item!
-20% off Stampin' Up! products
-Earn additional income (called a volume rebate) on your monthly sales of $400 or more...if you decide to host parties!
-Receive Stampin' Success magazine, an exclusive for demonstrators, which publishes monthly
-Earn free stamps with Stampin' Start, Sale-A-Bration and other promotions
-Receive 30% off your first $150 order if placed within 45 days from your start date. - great time to invest in Big Shot
-Earn free hostess sets, and be able to purchase selected Hostess Sets with the release of the new catalog
- Get great ideas from our local demonstrator meetings (once a month), they also have great door prizes!!
-Access to Stampin' Connection...Stampin' Up!'s official blog site where you can share ideas with thousands of other Stampin' Up! demonstrators, as well as benefit from video tutorials and projects!
You can also buy the starter kit just for ALL of the GREAT stuff!!! That was my original reason for purchasing - but then I decided I wanted to continue to get ALL of the great BENEFITS!!!
Easy Steps to Sign Up:
1. Go to my website, click here.
2. Click "Start Your Own Business" in the top, right corner.
3. Click "Join Now" on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the agreement and make your choices!!! If you have any problems or questions, please contact me 903-521-4776. It may be easier to choose your products with a hard copy of the catalog (I just used online version), so let me know if you are in my area and would like to borrow a catalog.