Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Demonstrator Meeting

Since I am still building my arsenal of Stampin' supplies I LOVE our monthly demonstrator meetings because I get to make stuff using other people's stamps!  This month we were focusing on My Digital Studio (MDS), the digital component to Stampin' Up! The cards we made are considered 'hybrid' cards - parts of the cards were created with MDS and then printed on photo paper (many people use Walgreens for that step).
The purple post it note holder was created with cardstock - and then instead of using regular Designer Series Paper - they were able to adjust the size and print it using MDS (notice how it is glossy?) - the rest of the post it holder uses traditional stamping supplies.  I gave this to Christa, as a hostess gift, at her workshop this past weekend.

The Happy Birthday Bingo card was also created using MDS.  The BINGO card itself was created with MDS and then printed, it is the perfect size to add to the front of a card.  The "traditional" elements of this card are the ruched seam binding and, it is hard to see in this picture but, the bottom right corner has an actual button adhered to  it.

If you are in the Tyler area and interested in attending one of our Demonstrator meetings EVERYONE is welcome!  We meet the 2nd Tuesday each month and it is $5...let me know if you would like more details.

1 comment:

  1. I love my post it holder! I went through the catalog and used the post its to mark all the stuff I want in there for the next few birthdays and Christmases. :)

    ReplyDelete